EJoBM-JOURNALS SPECIAL-ISSUE GUIDELINES
EJoBM JOURNALS is devoted to publishing latest research work, their formulations, methodologies, and interactions with systems. We invite proposals for special issues that fall within the scope of EJoBM JOURNALS. Special issues in this group should focus on key elements of scientific research that have significant relevance to the current requirements of academia and industry.
Proposal Preparation of Special issues for EJOBM JOURNALS
Special issues will be released on a monthly basis and proposals will be accepted accordingly. All proposals should include the following information:
- • Title of the proposed special issue
- • Purpose and current relevance
- • List of topics to be covered- scope
- • List of potential contributors / list of articles
- • List of Guest Editor(s) and Reviewers
- • Address, phone, e-mail, and fax of guest editors and reviewers
- • Tentative deadlines for submission and review process (Timeline for submission, review, and final acceptance)
*All proposals should be submitted to the Email:
Only guest editors who have either published at least one article in EJoBM JOURNALS or a member of IJoBM Journals IJoBM-EDITORS board will be accepted as guest editors.
Before the proposal is accepted, the guest editors must submit a list of the reviewers of the special issue (their Names, Emails, Profile and (URLs of their homepages if available)). This is to ensure that the reviewers are experts in their fields so that the quality of the published papers is guaranteed.
Role of Editorial Board Members of EJoBM JOURNALS Special Issues
- • Review the special issue proposals for relevance to current research in the concerned field.
- • Recommend suitable proposals and their guest editors along with their biographies.
- Once a proposal has been accepted by the Editorial Board members and Editor-In-Chief for creating a special issue, the corresponding guest editors will be responsible for handling and processing of the special issue articles.
Role of special issue Guest Editor(s) of EJoBM JOURNALS Special Issues
- • State the importance of the proposed special issue theme and explain how the special issue articles will contribute towards advancing the scope of the IJoBM JOURNALS.
- • Suggest potential authors and invite them for contributing relevant articles for the proposed special issue.
- • Suggest a minimum of 3-5 reviewers for the manuscripts submitted towards the special issue.
- • Carry out all communications with potential authors and reviewers concerning Instruction for Authors or as per author guidelines for manuscript preparation and reviewing.
- • Prepare a timeline and schedule for the release of special issue articles. This should include a timeline for manuscript preparation, review process, and final submission.
- • Oversee the submission of final edited versions of the contributing articles along with the contact information of all corresponding authors.
- • Include a short editorial for the topic of interest written either by the guest editor or by any of the contributors.
- • All articles/Manuscript received for publication on that Special Issue for this email:
will be forwarded to him immediate to handle.
- • Special issue articles can includes original unpublished research articles, review articles, short communication, case reports related to the specific theme.
- • Manuscripts will be accepted for publishing in the special issue only after getting approved by the peer review committee [selected by the guest editor(s)] and finally the Editor-In-Chief of EJoBM-JOURNALS.
- • All the articles in special issues should strictly adhere to EJoBM JOURNALS style and formatting.
- • Each special issue can be created with 7-15 articles.
- • All accepted manuscripts can be submitted online via this email:
with the following:
*SUBJECT TITLE: Special Issues_The Title of The Article/Paper_(the Special Issue Title/Name for which it was submitted)
* Within the body of the Article/Paper Manuscript, the first Paragraph must be reserved and contain the following information:
- 1. Title of the Article
- 2. Name of Special Issue for which it was submitted.
- 3. Corresponding Authors Email
- • Submission should be accompanied by a cover letter with reference to the concerned special issue theme.
- • Accepted manuscripts submitted before the deadline will be published within the given timeframe for the respective journal publication.
- Once accepted and published, all special issues will be released under an open access system through IJoBM JOURNALS Website and will be freely available for reading, downloading, and printing.
Special Issue Publication Fee / Charges:
Publication Fee for EJoBM JOURNALS Special Issues is $200 only and most be paid immediately after the manuscript has being accepted for publication.
EJoBM JOURNALS Special Issue Editor: Responsibilities and Benefits
EJoBM JOURNALS is interested to associate with well qualified people to increase the reach in the scientific research community. There is no bond for accepting the responsibility; you can work as long as you have enough time towards the journal activities.
Editors Responsibilities include:
- ● Invitation and collections of initial articles from editorial board members
- ● Together with other editorial board members, solicit a steady stream of articles on a journal issue basis
- ● Suggesting peer-reviewers to EJoBM JOURNALS
- ● Assigning peer-reviewers to the respective articles
- ● Oversee the peer-review process and making sure that reviewers respond within the deadline
- ● Peer review assists the EJoBM JOURNALS Editor in making editorial decisions and through the editorial communications with the author may also assist the author in improving the articles
- ● Reviewing and Promptness of Publication
- ● Ensure the quality of published material through peer-review, own comments, and editing
- ● An editor must have superior skills to ask for revision without the reviewers' decision and if needed, should be able to rewrite poorly written manuscripts.
- ● EJoBM JOURNALS Editors should evaluate manuscripts for their intellectual content without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, ethnic origin, citizenship, country or political philosophy of the authors.
Benefits for Special Issue Editor (Guest Editor):
- 1. Editorial board member receives number of benefits including some waiver or discount on total publication charges in any journal covered by EJoBM JOURNALS.
- 2. Special issue editor can invite colleagues to publish their paper in EJoBM JOURNALS including with some discounts (for special issues only)
For further information on special issue guidelines and submission process, please contact-